PLEASE NOTE DUE TO THE CURRENT PANDEMIC, WE ARE OPERATING SLIGHTLY DIFFERENTLY DUE TO THE LATEST GOVERNMENT GUIDANCE
What age is your play area for?
Our play area is designed for children up to their 5th birthday. Once they have turned 5 they are no longer allowed to play on the play frame.
Can children over 5 still come to Cub and Calf?
Yes of course! We ask that children over 5 do not play on the play equipment during public open times and in return we do not charge entry for them. We have usb charging ports and free wifi plus a selection of board games to keep older children entertained.
Is there a time limit on play sessions?
During a busy period your visit with us may be capped at 2 hours.
Do you charge for adults?
No, we promise we will never charge for adults to come into Cub and Calf.
Do you have to pay the play fee to come in?
If you are accompanied by a child between the ages of 1 and 5 then the fee will be chargeable, if a friend is meeting you with a child not within those ages or with no children then there will be no play entry fee to pay for them. We have tried to keep the fees down as much as possible to make it affordable for everyone.
What measures are in place to protect you from Covid-19?
We take the safety of our guests very seriously and are following all relevant operational guidance for soft play equipment set out by the government and the trade union BALPPA. Hand sanitiser is available on every table. We take pride in our level of cleanliness however this has been upped further. We have a clean air filtration system that runs 24 hours a day and our furniture fabrics are virus repellant.
My child has a serious allergy, what is your advice?
We will thoroughly clean the play area at the end of each day and also frequently through the day. Food is also banned from the play space and can only be consumed at the tables. We can not 100% guarantee there won't be traces of allergens on our play equipment so your own judgment will also need to be made on if it is safe for your child to play. Please speak to a member of staff on arrival to make them aware of your child's allergies.
Rules of Play
1. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
2. The play equipment is designed for your child's ability not age.
3. When using the slide, children must be seated and facing forwards.
4. No throwing of toys.
5. No shoes or bare feet - adults and children must wear socks in the play area.
6. If a team member feels that a child's behaviour poses a risk to themselves or others or that a child is not being supervised to a suitable standard you may be asked to leave.
7. No food, drinks, sweets or chewing gum are to be taken into play areas.
8. Only food and drinks purchased at Cub and Calf may be consumed on the premises with the exception of baby foods.
9. If you child has a serious allergy please inform us on arrival.
10. Please be mindful if taking photographs, photos should only be of the children in your party. Persons in breach of this may be asked to leave.
11. Smoking is not permitted within our premises, this includes vapes & e-cigs.
12. Personal items must be left with parents/guardians, we cannot accept liability for theft or lost items
We have attempted to make Cub and Calf Parent Hub Limited as safe as possible, but the very nature of children’s play activity means that accidents can occasionally happen. We cannot therefore accept responsibility for injury or damage to children or clothing whilst using our facilities.